Medicare Attorneys – Pennsylvania
The Martin Law Firm is a healthcare law firm located in Pennsylvania that provides regional and national legal representation to healthcare providers for matters involving Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Medicare program. Our Medicare attorneys represent all healthcare provider types for issues involving Medicare reimbursement and participation in the Medicare program. Our Medicare attorneys regularly handle RAC, MAC, and ZPIC audits and appeals; provider self-disclosures; revocation of billing privileges, and other litigation involving reimbursement and fraud and abuse matters.
It’s no secret that CMS is committed to fighting fraud, waste and abuse within the Medicare program. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act includes a provision establishing the Medicare Integrity Program which gives CMS the authority to promote the integrity of the Medicare program. With substantial funding and Federal regulations authorizing CMS to contract with various entities to conduct medical records reviews, healthcare providers must have a trusted source for information, education and legal representation.
Our Medicare attorneys have over a decade of experience handling the following matters:
Most Recent Blog Posts
- How can a Healthcare Attorney Help You if a Payor Makes an Adverse Determination?
- Debt Collection Law Firm vs. Debt Collection Agencies: Why You Want a Lawyer
- Signs of Undue Influence in a Pennsylvania Will
- How to Obtain a Protection From Abuse Order (PFA) in Pennsylvania
- How to Get Into Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition After a DUI