Child Support Lawyer in Blue Bell

An image for child support

Child support in Blue Bell can be a complex process, but it is ultimately designed to make sure that children receive the financial support they need from both parents. Typically, child support amounts in Blue Bell are calculated based on the income of each parent, as well as other factors such as the custody arrangement and the specific needs of the child. If one parent is not fulfilling their child support obligations, there are legal mechanisms in place to enforce payment, such as wage garnishment or even potential jail time.

It is important for both parents to communicate openly and honestly about child support payments to avoid any misunderstandings or conflicts. Ultimately, the goal of child support in Blue Bell is to prioritize the well-being and best interests of the children involved.

Consulting A Blue Bell Child Support Lawyer at The Martin Law Firm, P.C.

For years now, The Martin Law Firm, P.C. has been providing strong and effective legal representation to our clients. We do not have a “one size fits all” approach – we know that every situation is unique. The child support lawyers in Blue Bell at The Martin Law Firm, P.C. takes the time to learn the details of the case, so that they can help to achieve the desired outcomes.

  • Experience – The Martin Law Firm, P.C. is a reputed law firm that has been around for 25 years. Since inception, we have focused on helping our clients thrive in times of uncertainty. The longevity of our law firm has given our child support attorneys a rich treasury of knowledge and expertise. While each case is unique, our lawyers have likely resolved a similar dispute before. We have experience in many areas of family law, giving you a strong ally, regardless of what you are facing.
  • Our Approach – When you hire a Blue Bell child support lawyer at The Martin Law Firm, P.C., you have your own legal team behind you. Our lawyers understand the value of collaboration and meet regularly to discuss your case and share ideas. Whether representing large companies, municipalities, or private clients, we strive to quickly and cost-effectively deliver the excellent outcomes that our clients are looking for. Providing sound legal advice is what we do. We do it well.
  • Care About Clients – Our firm was built on a tradition of building strong relationships, forged through years of mutual trust and compassion. We care about our clients and make sure that they are protected, and their stories heard.  We provide our clients with the confidence of knowing all strategic decisions are being made to maximize value while minimizing unnecessary cost. After all, we work with you, not against you.

The Impact of Professional Legal Representation in Child Custody and Support Matters

Child support and child custody matters can get complicated quickly. An experienced child support lawyer steps in to help mediate and facilitate the situation. This intervention can help reach a quick and fair resolution of the child support obligation.

There are many benefits to working with a Blue Bell child support attorney at The Martin Law Firm, P.C. You will have someone dedicated to representing your best interests. No matter if you choose to settle your child support privately, or involve your local Domestic Relations Office, both parties are more likely to achieve agreeable outcomes when each is professionally represented by a family law attorney.

Enforcing Child Support Orders

Once a child support order has been established, payments are due to the custodial parent unless the court order changes. If you struggle to pay child support, you can work with a child support attorney in Blue Bell at The Martin Law Firm, P.C. to help modify the monthly amount owed.

If a noncustodial parent falls behind on child support payments, the custodial parent is entitled to enforce the child support order. The court will hold a contempt hearing to determine whether to hold the custodial parent in contempt. The punishment for contempt could include a fine, losing the driver’s license, or sometimes jail time.

Contact Our Blue Bell Child Support Attorney Today

Our team of Blue Bell child support attorneys at The Martin Law Firm, P.C. will help you navigate the complex child support guidelines to make sure your child is financially protected. We thoroughly review each aspect of your case and provide straightforward advice to clients.

Child support can be hard to determine on your own, but with the right legal support from the attorneys at The Martin Law Firm, P.C., it does not have to be. For more details, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at (215) 646 3980.

Please call (215) 646-3980 to schedule an appointment.

Practice Areas

Our legal team provides individualized legal solutions for our clients by offering high quality legal counsel and representation in diverse areas of law. Our attorneys regularly represent clients throughout Southeast Pennsylvania, including Montgomery County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, and Philadelphia County

Tell Us About Your Case

Please submit the form and an attorney will contact you shortly.
Please indicate how you would like to be contacted in the form.