The Martin Law Firm, P.C. is a criminal defense law firm. We provide representation for individuals charged with crimes involving the manufacture, sale and possession of controlled substances, primarily in Pennsylvania.
Our experienced criminal defense attorneys often represent individuals who are charged with violating prohibited acts under the Pennsylvania Controlled Substance, Drug, Device and Cosmetic Act (35 P.S. § 780-010-780-144).
What Can We Do For You?
Individuals charged with a drug crime want to know whether they face jail time, whether the arrest was proper, what are their rights, and how their case be resolved. When you contact The Martin Law Firm, P.C., you will speak with a criminal defense lawyer who can explain the following to you:
- The elements of the crime(s) you are charged with
- Maximum penalties upon conviction
- Common defenses to your charges
- Potential outcomes based upon our experience
- Options including ARD or Section 17 Probation without Verdict>/li>
The Martin Law Firm, P.C. | Drug Crimes
We are here to help. Contact us today to speak with a criminal defense lawyer about your arrest and your charges. 215-646-3980.