About the Firm
Our Professional Experience
The Martin Law Firm is an experienced Pennsylvania law practice based in the heart of Montgomery County, PA. The Martin Law Firm attorneys provide exceptional personal service and dedicated, knowledgeable legal representation to our clients located throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our experienced attorneys and staff are committed to working diligently to put our clients’ needs first and to achieve the best possible outcome for each client.
The Martin Law Firm provides individualized legal solutions for our clients by offering high quality legal counsel and representation in diverse areas of law. Our attorneys regularly represent clients throughout Southeast Pennsylvania, including Montgomery County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, and Philadelphia. Whether you need a health care attorney, a debt collections lawyer, DUI defense lawyer, or an advocate to help guide you through a divorce or child custody case, the attorneys and staff at The Martin Law Firm will work hard to protect your legal rights and to achieve your desired results as efficiently as possible.
Jason B. Martin – Founder
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Law
- Debt Collection
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Healthcare Law
- Graduated from Widener University School of Law in 1998 with a Juris Doctorate
- Received Bachelor of Science from LaSalle University, Philadelphia, PA
- General Counsel to the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Member of National Association of Chiropractic Attorneys
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of New Jersey
- United States District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- For Pete’s Sake – fundraising families of those suffering from cancer
- Volunteer at Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)
725 Skippack Pike Suite 337
Blue Bell, PA 19422
What They Say
Jason has helped our company and family with general legal counsel/advice throughout the past few years. One thing that truly sets Jason apart is that he always makes us feel as though we are his only client, and that he always has time to speak with us. His practical, no-nonsense approach has always gotten excellent results and kept our fees under control. Highly recommend his firm!
I was extremely nervous and upset about my recent DUI arrest when I first made contact with The Martin Law Firm. I had contacted a few DUI lawyers before Mr. Martin, and their offices treated me with disrespect and no compassion for my situation whatsoever. At The Martin Law Firm, I was treated like an important client. The attorneys and staff never seemed annoyed by my questions, and they always got back to me right away when I called. I would highly recommend the excellent legal representation and customer service that I received from The Martin Law Firm.
Tell Us About Your Case
Please submit the form and an attorney will contact you shortly. Please indicate how you would like to be contacted in the form.
- 725 Skippack Pike #337 Blue Bell, PA 19422
*Your information is confidential and will not be shared with anyone.